Welcome to Ink and Bobbin! Heather creates custom artwork including children and family portraits, home paintings and other prints. Megan creates handmade Whimsy House Pillows for little ones to enjoy.
Contact us at inkandbobbin@gmail.com

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Limited Edition Holiday Whimsy Houses

Here you can see details of the Whimsy Houses I'm selling on my instagram account today, @inkandbobbin.

These are my Holiday Edition Whimsy Houses!

The details of the sale as listed on Instagram:
*LE Holiday Whimsy Houses $58 + $6 shipping (US)
Approximate size 8" x 12"
*leave email address in comments (on Instagram) to claim
*houses will ship this Monday morning 12/1

Merry, Winter, Goldie

Also this afternoon I'll have just three of these Custom Holiday Banners available (Ships priority Monday)


MEET MERRY


Meet Winter


Meet Goldie



ALL THREE HOUSES ARE BACKED THE SAME 



1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous. And perfect. And I love them. Well done.

    ReplyDelete